2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all

Thinking about getting this installed.

What else do I need if I'm taking out the stock head unit?

What bits and cables and stalk leads do I need.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Finally getting it installed with a reversing camera and a speaker upgrade to JL audio anyone got a jl audio packages?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
568 Posts
Nice one. How you finding the stereo? I've had a jl audio jx 500/1 amp connected to a hertz sub and hertz esk front speakers which was superb but past the sub days now!

I'm also looking at getting this pioneer for my car, does it work okay with android? And waze app in particular?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A place in Macclesfield sorted it

Out gone with Hertz front and amp in the end. Unit is great

Android auto is a bit buggy.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Keep your unit and phone always up to date I run it with OnePlus 6 on Android P it works. Only thing I hate with Android auto is a feature that you cannot disable is focus on the road.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Thanks, what about appradio? Would waze work with that?
Keep your unit and phone always up to date I run it with OnePlus 6 on Android P it works. Only thing I hate with Android auto is a feature that you cannot disable is focus on the road.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

·
K20 addict
983 Posts
A place in Macclesfield sorted it

Out gone with Hertz front and amp in the end. Unit is great

Android auto is a bit buggy.

@vti444 - fitting same unit available in Macc

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi friends

Hi there guys . I buy a Pioneer sph-da230dab and the seller dont have a clue about what auto leads I need to connect the unit to my 2013 Civic , Right hand drive . Can anyone help me what auto leads ( cables ) I need to get 100 % of the unit , so to have a full package with steering wheel control and all . Thank you !:wink3:

·
K20 addict
983 Posts
Hi there guys . I buy a Pioneer sph-da230dab and the seller dont have a clue about what auto leads I need to connect the unit to my 2013 Civic , Right hand drive . Can anyone help me what auto leads ( cables ) I need to get 100 % of the unit , so to have a full package with steering wheel control and all . Thank you !:wink3:
Connects2 is the company. Get the fascia and leads kit and a DAB aerial from them and you're good (plus a reverse camera if you want one). They sell them on ebay

1 - 12 of 12 Posts