2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, iv'e got a milltek cat back and now looking into getting a new manifold but idealy want a sports cat to stay legal for the mot. Are there any other manifolds out there with a cat or should i just get a race one and swap back to oem for mot?

cheers

·
翻訳中に失わ
842 Posts
Better power gains to be had for a race manifold, even a sport cat is restrictive. I would go for a Toda if you can stretch to it and remove at MOT time

Other manifold options being TDI, CPL and also Tegiwa who will be releasing one soon

·
aka Colin
10,854 Posts
Exactly what Craig says, get a decent race manifold toda or cpl, and change back to oem for your mot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
I've got the piper and it works well. Don't forget you can get it with a decat pipe which makes swapping much easier.

I also have the milltek.

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've got the piper and it works well. Don't forget you can get it with a decat pipe which makes swapping much easier.

I also have the milltek.
Thats what i was thinking. having the de-cat then just putting the sports cat on for mot. looks like a lot of effort to change the manifold over! does anyone do this evry year for mot?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts