2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
..on a Civic Sport Diesel. My first Honda. Anything I should know before I do the deal?
The price they've quoted is £11,600 for an 07 07 Alabaster Silver with 4,300 miles on it. Sound good? I'm gonna try and work then down to £10,500 with tax and mats included.

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
Hi and welcome :)

I think you are buying a great car and I would recommend you getting it, but there again we are biased.

Take a good look through the forum and the Wiki section and the Bugs section so you have a good wide knowledge of the car.

Every car has it's problems so don't be put off by that, instead look forward to enjoying a good looking car with good performance and economy :D:D:D

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the the advice guys. I'll get on the Wiki and have a look.
It'll be a good couple of weeks before I've got the keys but I can't wait to have it on my driveway. I've been driving an old VW Polo saloon (1.9Sdi) with no poke in it for over two years whilst at uni so this will be a welcome change :D

·
The fat controller
1,041 Posts
..on a Civic Sport Diesel. My first Honda. Anything I should know before I do the deal?
The price they've quoted is £11,600 for an 07 07 Alabaster Silver with 4,300 miles on it. Sound good? I'm gonna try and work then down to £10,500 with tax and mats included.

Does Sport and Diesel go together in the same sentence :D:D

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
welcome to the madness

·
Registered
10,247 Posts
Hello & Welcome to the forum!

You'll find plenty of information on here and in the Wiki section too.

Ask any questions you like, we are a friendly bunch and here to help!

·
Wine and cooking !
1,526 Posts
Be Welcome,

Nice to have you here with us ;-)

the trade look fair to me ...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts