2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

There is a triangular piece of plastic sits in front of the wing mirror, mine is coming away but I can't seem to see how it goes back on or find any info on it online. The only way of telling would be to take it off first, if anyone could please tell me how to take it off that would be awesome :)

·
Administrator
20,959 Posts
Mine did that on my second Civic (day 1 - wasn't fitted properly at factory). Dealer had it done in minutes as it's just a few new clips needed.

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
@molly They slide off the plastic clips , open the door and push against it slightly and push it towards the rear of the car. you can pull it out towards you but more chance of snapping a clip
@flashy thank you :laugh2:

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mine did that on my second Civic (day 1 - wasn't fitted properly at factory). Dealer had it done in minutes as it's just a few new clips needed.
So it's just a "Civic" thing, that's good to know :)

@Spike85 is the expert there ;)
'Tis nice to know there's someone for everything on here :)

@molly They slide off the plastic clips , open the door and push against it slightly and push it towards the rear of the car. you can pull it out towards you but more chance of snapping a clip
Awesome Spike, really appreciate that, this is the sort of thing that would have bugged me until I eventually broke it :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts