2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How is the plastic scuttle bit where the window washers are in held onto the windscreen? Mine has come away along most of it, a slight gap. Is it glued originally?

·
Tarmacadam Terror
5,666 Posts
Lol i know mate ;)

We'll try this again. The plastic housing is not glued in, it sits ontop of the windscreen but is fixed under the bonnet. By 3 plastic push clips and a lip.

1. peel rubber bump strip from the scuttle panel.

2. There are 3 plastic trim clips, one in the centre of scuttle , one at each end , gently lever these out with the blade of the flat screwdriver

3. The scuttle is held in by a plastic lip which clips under the heat plate , pull down and towards yourself to unclip the scuttle , before you completely remove the scuttle panel reach underneath it you will find the rubber hose that feeds the washers, moving from the centre towards the drivers side following the hose you will find its connection ( a little black/light grey cylinder clip) , twist the sleeve and unsnap the connection, now you can remove the scuttle.

Check the clips are all there and that the lip is seated properly.

Sent from the necronomiPhon

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry wasn't sure if you knew what I meant. It was the white plastic clips weren't going in, bit of fiddling got there in the end. Thanks guys

1 - 8 of 8 Posts