2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please help. I have an aux cable adapter to fit the headunit. It fits at the back where the steering wheel controls (volume etc) clips in. It doesnt work though. Any ideas?
Thanks in advance, itll be greatly appreciated

·
Premium Member
6,455 Posts
Need more info.. What make is it? Where you get it from?

Even though the aux connector looks the same, the euro civics have different pin config. So only a select few aux in units work. A lot in on eBay won't work.

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Need more info.. What make is it? Where you get it from?

Even though the aux connector looks the same, the euro civics have different pin config. So only a select few aux in units work. A lot in on eBay won't work.
Hi
I am trying to instal the aux box so I can play music from usb,sd card etc. I bought the adoptor from .I try to use the port behind the oem CD player but the prob is the adoptor which use the port for that is already link to the sat nav any chance u can tell me if there is any space for the adoptor behind the sat nave DVD player I know there is a port for the adoptor for the reverse cam but want to know if there is any spare one for this adaptor or anything I can do to keep my sat nav and enjoy the music from aux.
Honda Civic EX 2.2 mk8 2006 with sat nav
Thanks

·
Administrator
18,084 Posts
You need a Y cable to hook an AUX feed into the HU and still retain the OEM functions. I've not done it myself but there are plenty of threads on here packed full of useful info ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts