2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi- this is my first thread on the website as i'm hoping people might be able to help :)

I have a very loved P reg Honda Civic and for the millionth time someone has caught the the side of it (i drive a lot on small country roads) and this time it has been completely smashed up and needs replacing. I've found an identical one very cheaply from a scrap dealer :) but i am not sure how easy they are to replace. I've seen a post on here about replacing honda civic's wing mirrors- but are all Wing mirrors the same to fit or all ages? Or is it different to fit the older ones? Do i need to take the door panel off?

Any help much appreciated.

Cheers guys!:)

·
Registered
329 Posts
Sorry mate, this forum is for 06 onwards new shape civ's, if any mods would kindly move it to the appropriate section, thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
manrique1965

To replace the door mirror, first you remove the black triangluar plastic finisher behind the mirror on thr inside of the door, pluu an it will come out. Then remove the electrical wiring clip, remove the three phillips screws and the mirror is out. Reverse to install.:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts