Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear ABP Civic customer,

ABP have once again successfully made it through to the finals of CAT magazines Garage of the Year awards for 2012.

It is already a massive achievement for us to be named one of the five finalists for the third year running!

Following our victories in both the 2010 & 2011 events when we were named CAT Garage of the Year 2010 & 2011 we aim to claim an unprecedented hat-trick!

This years nomination is once again in recognition of our hard work in striving to achieve unparalleled levels of customer service in the garage industry along with our recent excellent results in achieving the first ever perfect 100% score in the East Cheshire Trading Standards Golden Spanner scheme mystery shops and the national Motor Industry Code of Practice customer feedback - http://www.motorcodes.co.uk/garagefinde ... -4764.html

We were also named MotorCodes Best Garage in the North West in 2010 & 2011 and were runners up in the National Golden Garage awards in both 2010 & 2011.

We hope that you enjoy our levels of service and would really appreciate your support in helping us achieve our ambitions. So how can you help – CAT award winners are voted for online by people within the motor trade including manufacturers, wholesalers, retailers, factors, garages and most importantly in our case you - our CUSTOMERS!

Please spare two minutes of your time to vote for us online here: http://www.catmag.co.uk/cat-awards-2012-vote-now

ABP are entered in category 2 – Garage of the Year 2011

You don’t need to vote in all categories – just for ABP please!

Please feel free to leave additional comments on the CAT page after voting telling others about your ABP experiences!

May I take this opportunity to thank you for your time in reading this and hopefully voting for ABP Motorsport to win CAT Magazine’s 2012 Garage of the Year award.

Kind regards

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
I'll definitely vote for you guys ...

Of course, there'll be the small matter of the "Scottish Viking Discount", come the Spring and my final work list :cool: ...

And it looks like [f.ss.t] is going to get the same stuff done as well - 'polite cough' ...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.