2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All!

Not been posting on here as much as I used to in the past, hope everyone is well!

Long gone are the days when I was sporting a mankini whilst posing with the civic for charity...

This time its something and someone different..

After my missus' success in sealing a modelling contract with Lipsy this year she has since entered a new competition - a modelling competition set up by NEXT.

For a chance to win the competition she needs to get into the top 250 people in order to have a chance for consideration and thus a chance of being chosen by the people at NEXT.

IT LITERALLY TAKES LESS THAN 10 SECONDS TO VOTE -NO HIDDEN QUESTIONS OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT..

IF YOU COULD TAKE THE TIME TO VOTE I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IMMENSELY!!

THANKS IN ADVANCE GUYS AND GALS ! X

Vote For Claudia From Wirral | Next Model Competition 2011 | Next Official Site

·
Premium Member
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha. cheers bud. Ill check with the local turkey farmer

Every vote counts!

·
Premium Member
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks very much bud! appreciate it ! ;D

·
Premium Member
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cheers Alan! thanks a lot ;D

missus is thankful guys! = just told her i posted it up on here!

·
Premium Member
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks very much everyone for your support so far!! for some reason it appears ive maxxed out my 'thanks' option on here? maybe i need to refresh the page - ill make sure i get it done!

thankyou guys!!!

·
Premium Member
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Cheers rigger looks like your local! Do you have a sticker? I'm always around meols/moreton/hoylake/ westkirby/greasby.. Not many Rs over in the Wirral

·
Twisted by the Dark side
1,278 Posts
Hasnt this been hijacked, and a fat bloke from Ireland is running away with first place?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts