2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guy's,

I had my car tinted earlier this month and obv the plexi bit couldn't be done. I've gone for the fly eyes option but tbh I don't really like the finish up close as some sections at the top haven't stuck properly. My friend sent me a link of someone having the rear plexi wrapped. Obv you wouldn't be able to see out of it but it would be polished and waxed by the company for a deep shine. What are people thoughts on this. Would cost £50. Seriously considering it

·
Bantersaurus Rex
1,567 Posts
Not my cup of tea but its an option, surely there is some sort of translucent vinyl which wouldnt be as harsh?

·
Premium Member
605 Posts
Goodwork on the roof, not to sure about the rear window. Think soap & water to remove the tints would be the best option.

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
Why not use the tint off ebay that you would they sell to use on headlights and tail lights? The glue is on the correct side, with it being for headlights its designed to go on the outside of the car and also its pretty cheap?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.