2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Gaz
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, thanks for your comments on my previous thread. Yesterday i Travelled 130 miles in bank holiday traffic to view and test a lovely fn2, then after a very brief chat with the Mrs i placed a deposite. Cannot wait to pick her up! :D

·
Premium Member
516 Posts
Well done mate :D

·
regrets his username
7,982 Posts
:lol: I was one of the lucky ones mines a white one but my mate has a cream one :) we park next to each other at work and the difference is that noticeable he now gets proper angry when people constantly ask why is mine white and his custard colour

·
768 Posts
:lol: I was one of the lucky ones mines a white one but my mate has a cream one :) we park next to each other at work and the difference is that noticeable he now gets proper angry when people constantly ask why is mine white and his custard colour

Lol, custard colour.. :rofl:

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
I love my CW it looks white as long as you're not near snow ......... oh wait

·
Premium Member
894 Posts
Hi Guys, thanks for your comments on my previous thread. Yesterday i Travelled 130 miles in bank holiday traffic to view and test a lovely fn2, then after a very brief chat with the Mrs i placed a deposite. Cannot wait to pick her up! :D
You won't regret it mate and you're not too far away from me either. :) :thumbsup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts