2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Professional Cynic
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, not had a lot of input in the site of late so thought i'd share a few pictures of my NHB with her custom rages and lowered suspension.

I think it's the first pics i've uploaded. WHat do you think to the reverse light trim being colour coded? I'm still deeply in love and am sorry I ever mentioned that silly old S3!

Attachments

·
everythings upsy daisy.
1,442 Posts
looks the DOGS!!... love the rear colour coded , someone on here has the front lights tinted black...looks awesome too... the car looks mint mate no wonder your in love :D

·
Premium Member
1,274 Posts
Looks great, some nice window tints would finished it off lovely.
Loving the black rear panel.

Reactions: bullys_special

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
Looking very nice mate. The wheels make it stand out even more, very cool! ;-)

Reactions: bullys_special

·
Replica man
2,175 Posts
looks great,never a fan of those dark rear panels but on yours i am looks great with the GP pack.

Are those red wheel protectors you have on there?

·
Professional Cynic
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
v nice mate any plans to lower her?
Already sporting the 15mm eibachs bud. Admittedly i'm from the lower the better school but think i've struck a good balance between stance and comfort. Toying with the idea of spacers though.

·
Professional Cynic
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
looks great,never a fan of those dark rear panels but on yours i am looks great with the GP pack.

Are those red wheel protectors you have on there?
Cheers my man, the rear panel was professionally painted NHB not smoked as it kind of appears. Not wheel protectors, custom paint. Milano red lip on NHB wheels. I was worried about durability but they've been on there for a good three months now and no damage so far!

Reactions: regan1985

·
Professional Cynic
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
sorry mate i thought it looked a little high at the rear, mind i think the same of mine

No worries man, aye I totally agree that the rear could be slightly lower.

·
Premium Member
3,484 Posts
looks stunning fella although id cover the wheel nuts with some black covers made a huge difference to mine, love the black lights look awesome on black car

·
Professional Cynic
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
looks stunning fella although id cover the wheel nuts with some black covers made a huge difference to mine, love the black lights look awesome on black car
I'm with you on the nut coverage bud. I ordered a set from ebay but when they got here they were chrome :mad:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts