2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Silent Assassin
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I reversed into a concrete post last night :(

Didn't see it and neither did the parking sensors as they didnt start beeping until after I hit it.

Just off to bexlyheath honda to see how long im gonna have to live off bread and water for now lol.

Lower Rear Bumper is badly scuffed, upper rear bumper is bent and boot lid has a nasty mark on it as well.

Will post some photos when I get back.

·
Silent Assassin
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I must admit parking sensors have made my rear observation lazy, of course this expensive mistake has rectified that bad habit.

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
Reverse......CRASH!........beep, beep

its a little funny lol one for youtube.. but sorry to hear that man!

·
Registered
479 Posts
I would have thought it would be around the £250 mark? That's the quote I got for when I reversed into a pickup without seeing it.

It was for the boot lid and the lower rear bumper.

·
Silent Assassin
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Think im gonna give up driving to be honest, just drove into the back of someone :-/

Was at the roundabout, I see the car infront move so i looked right to see if I could go, accelerated and found out the car infront had stopped again.

Totally my fault, oh well thats the front and the back done, anyone wanna help me to the sides?

·
車神
305 Posts
Hasn't been a good 24 hours for you has it mate? Hope that's the end of your bad luck streak....you never know you might end up winning the lottery this week :D

·
Premium Member
1,670 Posts
Was at the roundabout, I see the car infront move so i looked right to see if I could go, accelerated and found out the car infront had stopped again.
Absolute classic one that.....we have all nearly(or actually)done that at one time or another.
Morally, it is the person in front that has stopped for no good reason that has effectively caused the collision, but legally you are 100% to blame for running into the back of them.
You feel a mixture of anger and embarrassment when it happens.

I can imagine how gutted you must feel under the circumstances. :(
I suppose it has crossed your mind about the old saying where things always come in threes..... ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts