2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick note to say I am going home poorly sick today ..so if anyone needs anything give Dan a call 01797 222281 or I will be checking my PM's right after I've slept for England :(

Ta Muchly x

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
Awww blessings stop sciving to much alco pops last night :eek: na hope you gets betters x

Reactions: SumoPower

·
AKA - Vin Petrol
1,821 Posts

·
I vtec'ed your mum!
1,333 Posts
Just a quick note to say I am going home poorly sick today ..so if anyone needs anything give Dan a call 01797 222281 or I will be checking my PM's right after I've slept for England :(

Ta Muchly x

Get well soon xx

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
Not after ordering anything from you but just to say get well soon. I'd imagine Sumo Towers would be a quieter place without you - thats a compliment by the way ;-)

·
Busy, busy busy!
137 Posts
Don't worry, I'll make some room in the Filofax on Monday!

Hope you feel better after the weekend, though 7:40 is no time for an ill person to be up and posting on t'internet!

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I know..I still had a little girl to get up,dressed and to school Ill or not..booooo!!
Don't worry, I'll make some room in the Filofax on Monday!

Hope you feel better after the weekend, though 7:40 is no time for an ill person to be up and posting on t'internet!

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
Get well soon Cazza, I can see Sumo's profits dwindling with you not tempting us every day:D

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Haha , Thanks Chris :) I'm feeling a bit better today so I may do a bit of tempting lol!!

Again, just wanna say a big thanks to everyone thats posted , called me, text me and Facebooked to say get better, im really touched by it.. You guys are a big bunch of softies arent ya!! xxx
Get well soon Cazza, I can see Sumo's profits dwindling with you not tempting us every day:D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts