2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 313 Posts

·
Premium Member
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Was thinking of trying to get a meet sorted round Birmingham ways. Not sure of dates or locations but any ideas would be more than welcome.

Weekend would be my preferred option and once the weather picks up.

What you reckon???

·
geekess
3,638 Posts
I would be interested in this.
Hopefully some more people will express an interest then we can start to find some suitable dates.
As for location... somewhere just off the M5 where we can get a coffee and have a chat would be good. Then we could perhaps think about adding in a drive somewhere for a subsequent meeting.
For a first attempt its probably best to keep it simple.

There must be more people in the West Midlands area and further south into Gloucs who could get to a meet near the M5 in the Bromsgrove area?

·
Premium Member
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, sounds good. Hopefully we can get a few more people on board and get this sorted. Would be good to meet up with some fellow ciVifo'ers

·
geekess
3,638 Posts
Bumpity bump!

There must be some other people in the West Mids who would like to meet up for a chat and a coffee and some tyre kicking??

Not been to a meet in over a year now :(

I'm looking to come up in March 26th to 28th, visiting friends and going to the Merry Hill!!! (Promisted my G/F)
Those dates could be a good starting point.
Merry Hill isnt called Merry Hell for nothing. Good luck ;)

·
Never tap!
792 Posts
I will, keep me posted on times and dates.

·
Never tap!
792 Posts
My Birthday in march, away for the first week :eek:

·
BoInG BoInG
1,370 Posts
I'd deffo be interested, like you say maybe a poll for dates / locations? Try and arrange it for a baggies away day though :)

·
Jaguar Master Tech
425 Posts
I'd be interested, need to know the dates first though to see how it fits in with work. Missed two meets last year due to family illness, be nice to make one this time.

·
Move over..comming thru!!
533 Posts
Count me in too :burnout:

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
count me in too give's me a chance to give my new CTS GT CB a stretch dont get her till feb 5th so any time after that is good for me

·
533 Posts
would like to meet up for a chat and a coffee and some tyre kicking??
Would be great to meet up but if you're all just gonna kick my tyres I might have a few things to say 'bout that :viking:;)

·
Premium Member
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi guys,

Interest has mounted which is good to see. Hows the 27th March suit everyone?

Merry Hill would be a good place theres a nice bit of dual track on the outside as well as a industrial estate which is good for warming up those tyres, only prob is its locked off from 8pm. Theres a few good places for drinks and a chat as well.

If thats out the way then nice theres a place called the Badgers Set on the A456 which just off the M5 J3 and has a cracking dual track right outside.

What you all think??

·
geekess
3,638 Posts
I would much prefer to meet at the Badgers Set. If its just off the M5 then access is much easier.
Merry Hill is a difficult place to get to. Too much traffic on a Saturday.
Date sounds good to me too.

What does everyone else think?

·
533 Posts
Yep the date is fine for me! :popcorn:

1 - 20 of 313 Posts