2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of our members has been invited to be on some Verticalscope / Ebay panel.

Reading the invitation carefully the address used is Verticaslope.com not Verticalscope

Watch out.

Stop Press: Turned out to be an unfortunate typo. Providing very close to genuine internet or emails is the first alarm bell.

·
Super Moderator
21,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I'll PM the member

In the meantime:

[Now we know it's genuine I've removed the quote]

·
Super Moderator
21,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Wayne, wasn't going to name names.

What's the weather like in CA next month :D

Might create a disposable email addy to have some fun once we have an official response

·
Administrator
15,516 Posts
Thanks Wayne, wasn't going to name names.

What's the weather like in CA next month :D

Might create a disposable email addy to have some fun once we have an official response
I've just booked my all expenses paid flight and hotel lol

·
Administrator
1,499 Posts
This is not a scam, this is a legit promotion from Ebay that partnered with us. The pm was sent from my account.
-Philip

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
I think we'd prefer time to be spent getting the club stickers back after the 9 months non availability.
Its all sorted and they will be available in a few weeks/forum/images/Civinfo_2016/smilies/tango_face_plain.png
Was this banter or actually real. Being a new supporter with a new civic I really want to be part of the tribe. And to be part of the tribe the sticker is a must.

Funny how a simple sticker can mean so much

·
Administrator
1,499 Posts
I think we'd prefer time to be spent getting the club stickers back after the 9 months non availability.
I can appreciate your frustrations and will pass this on to the folks who manage the stickers.
-Philip

·
Super Moderator
21,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks Phillip

This has been going on since the end of June last year when Danny stopped supplying stickers. I sent Glenda a spare one before Xmas to help speed up a copy.

We can't believe how long it's taking to produce some lookalike stickers and get them posted out to supporters.

As you have seen it's become the joke topic and is raised in many threads.

·
Administrator
1,499 Posts
Hey there,

Glenda was getting the sticker store ready as there is a long process of doing this.
It should be ready very soon but we're just waiting on confirmation.
Once we get the green light, we'll let you know. Please standby for updates

Ed

1 - 20 of 24 Posts