2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
estranged
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone.

Found this site yesterday, and I've had a good read of all the topics; a very interesting and informative site.

I picked up my 2.2 EX last week and I'm very happy with it indeed, but I do wish I'd specified the rear camera for parking.

As accessories are fitted by the dealer rather than the factory (I think I'm right in saying this), would it be possible to get the camera system fitted by my dealer? The original option price for this was £650.

Cheers

Cad

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
Hi Cad and welcome to the family :)

I can't see any reason why you cannot get that fitted by your dealer.

Don't forget to post some pics of your Civic in the gallery section ;)

Fedorov.

·
Premium Member
3,004 Posts
Everything in the accessories booklet is dealer fit, apart from metallic paint (I think that was in there) and the glass roof and maybe some other obviously factory fit things.

Does anyone know if the satnav is dealer fit though?

·
Banned
1,712 Posts
Sat nav is Factory fit. Only available on EX and SE.

·
Premium Member
12,492 Posts
Cad - hi! The dealer fitted my camera (it is well worth it) and it took less than a couple of hours. So no problem.

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Hi Cad - I went for the studio pack - dealer fit option, includes the reversing camera,4xmats,4xsill plates and the blue ambient lighting for £825 all inclusive of fitting. Worth thinking about

·
estranged
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the replies peeps.

I'll take myself (and my flexible friend) along to my dealer after I return from my hols in a couple of weeks :)

The studio pack does sound tempting!

Cheers

Cad

1 - 7 of 7 Posts