2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

Registered
FK8 Type R & FN2 Type R
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, hope you're all staying safe and sane!

As a fellow petrol head I've been dreaming of the day the lockdown ends and I can FINALLY go out for a good ol drive in my beloved Type R :D Driving the 2.3 miles to my nearest Tesco once a fortnight doesn't quite cut it, especially with a boot full of groceries on the way home!

Then a thought popped in my head the other day, wouldn't it be lovely if when the lockdown ends we round up anyone thats interested in this brilliant community and meet up/ cruise around?
This forum and community has helped me to no end, I'd be at a massive lost if it weren't for all of you!

Im not sure if this is something that anyone would be interested in but thought it might be cool if we all go for a drive on some scenic routes and perhaps find a spot to meet up. Personally im located not far from Cambridge but wouldn't at all mind driving wherever for a meet up.

Is this something you guys would be interested in doing after the lockdown and all this madness is officially over?

(y) 馃榿

Registered
FK8 Type R & FN2 Type R
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hopefully by July things should be getting back to normal 馃 I hope!
I don't think there's many people viewing the meetups boards at the moment which is understandable as most are probably not thinking about a cruise or meetup at the moment while being in lockdown. Let's see! 馃檭

Premium Member
@Airbournedon u lads coming simply Japanese? Would love to see the Frank. I should have my charger on the car by then to :)
Mate im gonna try my best got to get my exhaust sorted first as since ive decated it my standard cat back must have been slightly cracked by the resonator and now it blowing like f***. Plus its the wifes bday the 20th and im already in hot water with that damn civic(she likes to say) 馃ぃ馃ぃ. Do im treading carefully and pick my moment to drop that one .

Registered

Heading for the naughty step
Alabaster civic 08 Type R
Lol I bet , I'd love a drive in a standard R forgot how it feels !
Probs alot more refined than my current setup

25th July, plenty of time between yours Mrs birthda & then lol

https://www.beaulieu.co.uk/events/simply-japanese/

@Hemingway1975 @Diddles1987 you guys coming ???
I would love to come and meet you guys and see the red mean machine lol, but work is saying no unfortunately. Typical as work is always getting in the way and has always has done, change of career soon me thinks.

Registered
FK8 Type R & FN2 Type R
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well OP has vanished lol I'm going to simply Japanese in July
Oh dear it would seem like I'm not the best at checking my notifications 馃う鈥嶁檪锔
I just purchased an FK8 and this simply japanese sounds fantastic. Apologies again for not seeing all these replies sooner!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.