2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
Speed seems okay here - chances are that it just exceeded the bandwidth allocation for the month!

·
My VTEC doesn't VTEC
1,110 Posts
Personally think it's a good encouragment for non-supporters to donate and get their civinfo stickers and for supporters to donate a bit more maybe, we all love and use this site so an opportunity to give back a bit..... just my thoughts

·
Henkepenk
1,353 Posts
Thank god, thought I'd been banned or something!

·
Premium Member
12,496 Posts
It was actually just a server swap (new hardware) that was going to be "seamless"... In the end, not quite as seamless as hoped for, but all done now. :)

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
You have to go through the site though don't you so it registers your username etc?

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
umm, have you left the Wiki on the old server Pottsy? :D

i get:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_NAMESPACE, expecting T_STRING in /home/civinf00/public_html/wiki/includes/Namespace.php on line 44

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
Hmm, wonder if the new server has an updated version of PHP installed, probably need to update the wiki software.

·
Super Moderator
7,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
On this other forum i go on there is an option to pay as well but you can gift it to someone.

Just click on their name and when you get the normal pop down box there is an option Donate Premium(what it is called) option that should be added here.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts