2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are some scratches and paints came off from Power window control panel due to heavy use. Any suggestions how I can paint this without replacing them or removing them..

Thanks
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

·
mmmm bacon
638 Posts
You would need to remove the pieces and apply a wrap, it's like a film that sticks to the part that would give a good finish, never actually done anything like it myself but I'm thinking of getting mine done at some point.

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You would need to remove the pieces and apply a wrap, it's like a film that sticks to the part that would give a good finish, never actually done anything like it myself but I'm thinking of getting mine done at some point.
Thanks mate...So I actually have to remove the panel before applying them...

·
My VTEC doesn't VTEC
1,109 Posts
Thanks mate...So I actually have to remove the panel before applying them...
Yes mate, it seems to be the easiest way. Tempted myself as mine are scratched a lot worse than yours from previous owner!

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I spray painted mine bright silver then laquered them and polished them,thing is ive lost the grainy effect.
Don't understand why Honda put so cheap plastic in there!!! I am considering to put carbon fibre on my one...

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
I remember doing the carbon vinyl on my celica but got sick of the sight of it after a while.

·
more torque than the mrs
6,640 Posts

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts