2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 730 Posts

·
**Generating Gloss**
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, as mentioned in the http://www.civinfo.com/forum/meetings/50789-national-meet-silverstone-april-2ed-3rd.html thread we would like to organise staying out the night before and everyone is welcome.

The rough plan is to stay at a hotel that has a pub restaurant on site so we can grab food and have some drinks, without worrying about having a designated driver or getting ourselves home.

I'm looking at the Northampton Holiday Inn Express off the J15 (yes, J15!) of the M1
Loake Close, Grange Park, NN4 5EZ

Holiday Inn Express NORTHAMPTON Hotels | NORTHAMPTON M1, JCT.15 | Overview
which I visited yesterday (LOL) - It was purely for research purposes and so I can confirm that there is a massive spacious car park fit for a late night post drinking cleaning sesh :oops: and a Harvester Restaurant on location!

If we book a room now the going rate is:
£40 - 2 Single Beds Non Smoking
£40 - 1 Bed with Sofa Bed Non Smoking
£40 - Standard Room

So anyone could easily go halves with someone, £20 a pop. Or you could feel flush and push both single beds together, fill your boots and sleep in a star shape [smilie=happyspin.g:

Pop your name down and I will organise getting the rooms booked fairly soon - bearing in mind that other clubs and forums attending Silverstone on the Sunday are probably having the same ideas also.
[U]
Saturday Night Stay Over:

[/U]
1. LVY aka Livvy
2. Leebert1988
3. fonejacker aka Oli

·
I vtec'ed your mum!
1,333 Posts
Arghh this would be quality!!

·
I vtec'ed your mum!
1,333 Posts
Sore heads for the next day tho!

·
i-VTEC - DO YOU?
3,111 Posts
Interested, but will wait and see what my shifts bring. At the minute it seems I am busy but it is likely that I will have the weekend to myself. May also try to sell the idea to my wife to see if she wants to come along and meet my invisible friends... :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
5,241 Posts
This is a great idea for anyone traveling a long distance for the Silverstone meet....

I'll ask my wife and see if she fancies it.

·
Premium Member
1,465 Posts

·
Premium Member
975 Posts
Count me in :) might have recovered from this hangover by then... conscious clubbing my *** haha.

·
I vtec'ed your mum!
1,333 Posts
Count me in :) might have recovered from this hangover by then... conscious clubbing my *** haha.
Ha ha!!!

What's this vtec challenge all about anyway?? Can some tell me what's in store?

·
**Generating Gloss**
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Ha ha!!!

What's this vtec challenge all about anyway?? Can some tell me what's in store?
Good question! *rummage*....
Honda VTEC Challenge Race Series

Some info on here. Looks interesting! And Leee said that a couple of people who are on this forum are taking part too. Not me. Just to clarify.

HTH ;)

·
Dr. Evil
3,831 Posts
You going halves with me then Liv? lol

;)

·
Registered
171 Posts
Sounds a good idea however on closer inspection it appears the Harvester Restaurant has no Michelin stars or AA Rosettes :facepalm:

·
Registered
171 Posts
But how can one partake in the Drinking of Hendricks when there is no establishment within staggering distance that is reccomended by a tyre company or a breakdown service?

·
I vtec'ed your mum!
1,333 Posts
Alc is all that is needed... I'm going to get pissed as a fart, spending 90% of my time laughing a pablo as Livvy nicks his tyres and suspension!! Gonna spray paint his car yellow and smother it in nachos and sour cream!

·
Dr. Evil
3,831 Posts
Hey, I'm a scouser. Pay me enough and I'll have those bits swapped between your cars in a few mins!

1 - 20 of 730 Posts