2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
MY09 Milano CTR Driver
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Simply question really? How much should I be paying for these, been told various different prices so far...?

Cheers

·
Sold a kidney last week!
3,962 Posts
There about £80-£90 brand new from Honda, so anything less than that is good - they normally give you these for free, only know very few people that didn't get these thrown in though mate, so try and speak to the dealer to sort it out - worhtwhile addition indeed :D

·
MY09 Milano CTR Driver
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There about £80-£90 brand new from Honda, so anything less than that is good - they normally give you these for free, only know very few people that didn't get these thrown in though mate, so try and speak to the dealer to sort it out - worhtwhile addition indeed :D
Mine wont... they have done an ace deal as it is and to be honest I never focused on them when sorting the deal out. They might do them cheaper though, will ask the question.

Cheers Dimply :)

·
loving my black alloys :)
510 Posts
they are worth the money, work well with the ambient lighting and very good quality :D

·
MY09 Milano CTR Driver
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
In that case, congrats on the deal! :razz:
Thanks mate :D
they are worth the money, work well with the ambient lighting and very good quality :D
Yeah agreed mate, and I will have them from Day 1, heading to the dealer tomorrow as not actually met the guy yet, just talked on the phone lots - see if I can get him to chuck them in cheap for me.

·
loving my black alloys :)
510 Posts
Thanks mate :D

Yeah agreed mate, and I will have them from Day 1, heading to the dealer tomorrow as not actually met the guy yet, just talked on the phone lots - see if I can get him to chuck them in cheap for me.
Drop Mr JP a PM and order his LED side lights and rear number plate bulbs.

the standard bulbs with the HID's look terrible, so get them on order ASAP

Dal

·
MY09 Milano CTR Driver
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the headsup on that Dal... once I have been tomorrow and spoke to him face to face etc... and know that everything is 110% sorted (you can never be too careful) then I will come home and order some as well as signup for the stickers etc... on here.

·
Administrator
24,216 Posts
Darren, regardless of how good a deal you think you have be cheeky and ask for a few extras. You'll be surprised what you can get if you are willing to sign there and then.

If you don't ask you don't get!!! :D

Good luck for tomorrow. ;)

·
Premium Member
853 Posts
If you don't ask you don't get. I just asked and they've put in some nice red Type R mats.

Drop Mr JP a PM and order his LED side lights and rear number plate bulbs.

the standard bulbs with the HID's look terrible, so get them on order ASAP

Dal
I'll have to look at sidelight bulbs, the standard ones look rubbish with normal headlights, let alone HIDs.

·
Wheel Man
169 Posts
I got the mats as part of the price, without even asking. The guy just said the deal included road tax, tank of gas, mats etc. I never knew they were an accessory until after. :)

They're worth it though. I thought the badge looked a bit flimsy but it's actually doing fine.

I'm keen to look at the LED's and bulbs mentioned above so I'll away and rake around to see what they look like.

Andy

·
MY09 Milano CTR Driver
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Will see what happens today then, don't worry i can be cheeky and have been all along, which is why the negotiations have taken 7 days now. Cheers...

·
MY09 Milano CTR Driver
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Like I said I'm good at negotiating lol... That's why I don't mind buying the mats as I know the deal I have done for the car is a good one.

Going to ask again today though about chucking them in, if it's a no will say how about £50 then or something. See what happens...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts