2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

How much would it be just to have eibach springs fitted not frs done?

Looking for some springs for my 2.2 but I don't know what will lower my car by how much.

Please include the cost of the springs too!

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
ive heard that the original springs of a type r lower the 2.2 by 15mm. some one on here mush have some up for grabs.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
As the chaps above have said, i wouldn't recommend putting the petrol springs on the diesel because of different rates and poundage of the springs.

Our specific, diesel Eibach pro kit will lower the 2.2 by 25mm and costs just £174.00.

We can fit these and do a basic 4 wheel alignment for £220 or we can do a FRS at the same time for £334.00 using the maximum number of four shims.

Let me know what you think, at the very least i can send them out to you via UPS for just a tenner.

Cheers,

Rich

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
Hey ABP,
How much will it cost in total to have my 1.8 CTS lowered by 25mm and 4 wheel tracking/alignment done?

·
Premium Member
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Can I change my request please :p

Can I have the pro kit fitted.
Also can I have my fn2 alloys fitted with tyres that ill provide.
Tracking and balancing
And the undertray big plastic thing ripped off and it's hanging off as it is.

Then could you give me a seperate price for FRS and a martelius exhaust fitted please :)

Sorry to be awkward ;p

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
No problem at all.

The pro kit we keep in stock @ £174.00 and fitting and a 'basic' alignment would be £220.00 inc VAT.

We can sort your wheels and tyres aswell, if they're seperate and require the tyres putting on the rims we charge around £13.00 a corner for fitting and balancing. We would put these on before doing either the 'basic' alignment or FRS as it is better to do this on the wheels and tyres you want to use.

Sorting the FRS once the springs have been fitted, would cost no more than £224.00 using the maximum number of rear shims so it may well be less. This price doesn't include the fitting of the springs, however the total would not be the two prices (£220 + £224) added together. As you've seen on here, we do deals which include the fitting of the springs and FRS @ £275.00.

We can fit the Martelius system no problem but unfortunately we don't have a supplier for them. Fitting would be just £55.00

I hope all this makes sense, but if it doesn't or you want to arrange any of it being sorted give me a call on 01270 567177.

Cheers,

Rich

·
Premium Member
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What I may have to do is get the wheels fitted down my local then bring them down to you guys for the eibachs to be fitted. (Getting quotes for tyres with free fitting so may aswell get em fitted then drive down your way)

Are you guys ok ripping off the plastic undertray? It's hanging off quite badly and with the car being lowered I'm sure it'll catch on anything and everything.

Right so, ill get lowering done first then FRS probably month after on payday.

·
Premium Member
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just found a few sites selling tyres without fitting so ill probably just get them and bring them to you, I trust you guys more than my local pennypincher >_<

If you did bodywork too I'd love my type r kit to be fitted but I'm sure you haven't changed since the last time we spoke :p

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
What I may have to do is get the wheels fitted down my local then bring them down to you guys for the eibachs to be fitted. (Getting quotes for tyres with free fitting so may aswell get em fitted then drive down your way)

Are you guys ok ripping off the plastic undertray? It's hanging off quite badly and with the car being lowered I'm sure it'll catch on anything and everything.

Right so, ill get lowering done first then FRS probably month after on payday.
Whatever is easiest for you, just let me know when you're ready and we'll sort something out. We can either reattach or remove the underguard, whichever is best or preferred.

Just found a few sites selling tyres without fitting so ill probably just get them and bring them to you, I trust you guys more than my local pennypincher >_<

If you did bodywork too I'd love my type r kit to be fitted but I'm sure you haven't changed since the last time we spoke :p
If you bring the tyres to us, we can fit those too. Alternatively, if you are ordering online and don't fancy having a car full, you can have them sent direct to us and we can fit them on the day?

Rich

·
Premium Member
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Whatever is easiest for you, just let me know when you're ready and we'll sort something out. We can either reattach or remove the underguard, whichever is best or preferred.

If you bring the tyres to us, we can fit those too. Alternatively, if you are ordering online and don't fancy having a car full, you can have them sent direct to us and we can fit them on the day?

Rich
Thanks very much :)

Will be sorting something very soon!
As a temporary measure would you be able to remove the stone guards on the front splitter too? As I'd be bringing the car to you with the bog standard kit on it as I'm ordering my type r kit next week, and the last thing I want us to rip the bumper off with the car being so low.

·
Premium Member
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Right I've ordered the tyres and they should be with me by tomorrow evening.

What are the chances of getting my car booked in on Saturday for all the work? If not i can do Monday or Tuesday.

So what I'm having done:
Tyres fitting
Springs fitting
Undertray removed or reattached
As a cheeky one reckon you can install my footwell lights if its not too much bother? :)

Cheers very muchly

1 - 20 of 25 Posts