2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I've got my FN2 in for a 50K service and valve clearance check on 8/9th Feb.

Can you quote me a price to fit the above at the same time (assuming I can source a Flashpro in time!)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Hi Steve,

We can fit the manifold, no problem. We've never done a CPL before, but it can't be any different from a piper or the latest Tegiwa item we've fitted recently.

Labour wise, there's a bit of stripping down involved before you can remove it, but you'd be looking no more than 3 hours @ £165.00 inc vat.

I take it you need the flaspro to put out the EML? If so, we can install an 02 simulator to take the light off until you get a flashpro sorted? Our sims are £70.50 inc vat.

Let me know if you want me to add it to the job while it's in anyway Steve.

All the best,

Rich

·
Premium Member
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Steve,

We can fit the manifold, no problem. We've never done a CPL before, but it can't be any different from a piper or the latest Tegiwa item we've fitted recently.

Labour wise, there's a bit of stripping down involved before you can remove it, but you'd be looking no more than 3 hours @ £165.00 inc vat.

I take it you need the flaspro to put out the EML? If so, we can install an 02 simulator to take the light off until you get a flashpro sorted? Our sims are £70.50 inc vat.

Let me know if you want me to add it to the job while it's in anyway Steve.

All the best,

Rich

Thanks for the quote Rich.

However, I think I'll give it a miss for now and get the Flashpro first. Don't see the point of paying £70 for a sim for a few weeks.

Steve

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
No problem Steve, that makes sense.

Although, we don't have to put anything in and you don't need to Flaspro it either ... it just means the engine check light will be on. It doesn't cause poor running and won't adversley effect the engine or performance.

I know you'll be travelling a distance and it seems pointless for you to have to make the trip twice, when you can just Flashpro it at a later date.

What do you think?

Rich

·
Premium Member
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No problem Steve, that makes sense.

Although, we don't have to put anything in and you don't need to Flaspro it either ... it just means the engine check light will be on. It doesn't cause poor running and won't adversley effect the engine or performance.

I know you'll be travelling a distance and it seems pointless for you to have to make the trip twice, when you can just Flashpro it at a later date.

What do you think?

Rich
I've PM'd you!

Steve

1 - 5 of 5 Posts