2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
1.5 Sport Plus CVT
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Young lad opened at the side of the street opened his car door destroying my wing mirror.

Tiny, tiny scuff on front wing that will polish out and a few ting scratches on wheel arch trim

Will go to the dealers tomorrow and get price for repair but in the mean time can anyone hazard a guess at the price for a new wing mirror.

There are scratches on the plastic next to the window also, so that might need replaced also.

Car as per avatar

·
Living the dream!
8,543 Posts
can you not buy the painted cover separate? I had to buy one for the CRZ and this was the complete mirror housing and cover and cost around £100 while I know a 8G Civic you can just buy the painted cover and that is around £30. As long as the mirror internals are not damaged you wont have to buy the full mirror so don't think you will be looking at any more than £130 max

·
1.8EX Milano Red 2007
910 Posts
The colours cap and indictor bit are about £40 each. The inner bit (black plastic bit) is about £200 on its own.

·
1.8EX Milano Red 2007
910 Posts
Sorry on Tapatalk on my phone so photo is tiny. Couldn't see what gen.

·
1.5 Sport Plus CVT
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just noticed that the glass on my passenger door will need replacing also. Its all scratched where the broken mirror has swung round and impacted it

So annoying

·
Premium Member
1,687 Posts
The colours cap and indictor bit are about £40 each. The inner bit (black plastic bit) is about £200 on its own.
The colour caps are around the £40 mark for the 9G, there have been some brand new ones on Ebay recently.

Reactions: RickHondaR

·
Premium Member
237 Posts
im after one for 8g silver passenger side

its the coloured part of the mirror

can anyone help ?

thanks

·
Premium Member
682 Posts
Reactions: ifti