2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

How much will it cost to send to France the bilstein B14 that you prepared for FN2 and for a quaife differential for FN2 also.

Do you have them in stock?

Regards,
Turbo974

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Hello,

How much will it cost to send to France the bilstein B14 that you prepared for FN2 and for a quaife differential for FN2 also.

Do you have them in stock?

Regards,
Turbo974
Hi there,

Unfortunately i do not supply the Quaife diffs, but i do carry the B14 kits in stock.

The B14 kit i can supply to you for £725.00 inc VAT. Could you give me some address details so i can quote on delivery?

Thanks,

Rich

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Hi,

Would the town be enough? Otherwise, I'll send you the address by PM
It will be to send to 89500 villeneuve sur yonne.

Regards,

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Hi,

Would the town be enough? Otherwise, I'll send you the address by PM
It will be to send to 89500 villeneuve sur yonne.

Regards,
Thanks for the are code, that helps alot.

The shipping for the kit would be just £30.00, making the total £755.00 inc VAT.

If you would like to order, or have any other questions you can call on +441270 567177 or if you want to send payment i can take that over the phone by card aswell. I can take paypal at an extra charge of around 4%, making the total payable £786.00 inc VAT.

[email protected] - this is our paypal address.

I hope this helps, many thanks,

Rich

·
Registered
905 Posts
Yes you can use camber bolts however bilstein claimed the bushes failed on mine due to adding camber. You would of thought that when buying a coilover kit you would want to add camber. Hope they have uprated the bushes on this kit to prevent failure if that's the case.

·
Premium Member
1,180 Posts
I got them on but also I was thinking about exactly what you said. I think this suspension is little bit to hard for camber bolts and they do not have cylindrical shape of holes. Have they been tested with camber bolts?
Regards
Hub

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
I got them on but also I was thinking about exactly what you said. I think this suspension is little bit to hard for camber bolts and they do not have cylindrical shape of holes. Have they been tested with camber bolts?
Regards
Hub
Hi,

We have sold lots of these kits with no problems when using camber bolts and 1 degree negative camber.

We had this kit on our FN2 with Eibach camber bolts using this camber and is still on the car now with no problems.

Not sure what sort of camber Dave was using?

Im sure Bilstein may have been trying to look for a reason maybe as we all know that Bilsteins are always built to last.

Hope this helps?

Dave.

·
Premium Member
1,180 Posts
Thanks guys.
Could you tell me what is natural camber on diesel 2.2d from your experience. Honda bolts.
I hope it makes sense.
Regards
Hub

·
Premium Member
1,180 Posts
One question more. Dp we have to add original bamp stops to b14 or they don't need?
Happy new year.
Regards
Hub

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Thanks guys.
Could you tell me what is natural camber on diesel 2.2d from your experience. Honda bolts.
I hope it makes sense.
Regards
Hub
They are all slightly different as you would expect but we usually see them with positive camber as standard. This can make the front/steering feel light.

Dave.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts