2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Does anyone know if there is on the market a extender for our primary O2 sensor?

Like, with male/female connectors?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,157 Posts
Hi guys,

Does anyone know if there is on the market a extender for our primary O2 sensor?

Like, with male/female connectors?

Thanks
Might be a case of visiting a breakers yard and making your own up ?

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Thanks TDI.

Do you know where to get them?
They always came with the manifolds when new so find your local DC supplier and have a word with them. Might be worth seeing if you can get one direct. I had Japspeed in last week doing some trials and pointed this out to them as their manifold is a copy of a DC but you need the extension as well so hopefully they will be able to start supplying them.

·
Premium Member
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They always came with the manifolds when new so find your local DC supplier and have a word with them. Might be worth seeing if you can get one direct. I had Japspeed in last week doing some trials and pointed this out to them as their manifold is a copy of a DC but you need the extension as well so hopefully they will be able to start supplying them.
DC sports Manifold for EP3, correct?

Are the extension pugs the same as the FN2 O2 sensors?

·
Premium Member
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just checked an unfortunatly it doesn't. Different connectors. Sorry for getting your hopes up. :(
I did yhink they were diferent..... but when you said it I thought I could be wrong.... :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts