2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of getting a private plate . I'm lucky that the 55 plates can spell out my name i.e RO55 , only problem is they start at roughly 2k . But i can get the plate starting R555 for £175 . The last 3 letters would be the first 3 letters of my surname .

This may seem like a stupid question but when you see R555 what do you first think ?

·
I'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
3,095 Posts
DAVID :D
and his top motor !!

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol , funny enough I was reading his build thread the other day and noticed the same style plate on his EP3.

Guess I should have thought about that before asking the question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dude my name is Ross and I have RO52 ;)

I'm betting that still cost a fair whack tho right ??

I really dont wanna spend much and the R555 plate is perfect except for that first 5 , I still think it looks like Ross but maybe thats because i want it to !

·
SGP Fk8
9,725 Posts
Nah it was only about £250ish just do a search :D one of the members I know has R555 for Ross

Could try searching ROS 5 ? Obviously depends on your surname if there are numbers to match !! I wanted ROW 130 with the 1 and 3 close to look like a B so it would have read ROWBO but it wasn't available :(

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hmmm RO52 COZ , kinda looks like rossco ! only £250. Cheers Rowbo , wouldn't have thought to look for them in that style .

·
Premium Member
10,524 Posts
I found a good one online K20 FOR

for those with engine upgrades lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts