2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya All have a small problem. Fitted new induction kit weekend it's a cold air feed where filter sits behind passenger fog light. Since fitted car now kangaroos At low revs when cold and warm and seems to bog down aswell.when running Hightower rev seems to be ok. Can someone help with this problem please as it's starting to pee me off and have stopped using car till problem is solved or filter back to standard.

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
Injen?? I would say you need a map to smooth things out.

Injen didnt start well on their designs and were pretty rubbish on their first FN2 intakes, the newer ones are much better and improved although Im pretty sure Paul from Tdi North said you need to map to have one running well.

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
Yeah think I'm gunna put it bk to standard till ready to map it. And the intake is a Japspeed one.
Try the 'battery' reset first

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
Yeah think I'm gunna put it bk to standard till ready to map it. And the intake is a Japspeed one.
Never heard of it, I would have thought someone as skilled as Tdi North/South or the guys down at CPL can tune that out though.

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
What u reckon they will charge for a map to sort the problem ?
If I knew that I would be a rocket scientist! Lol it's all complicated stuff!

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
Haha!! True. Well cheers for the help peeps hopefully get sorted weekend.looking to get flash pro abit sooner and see how that helps.
Sorry!! I thought you said "CHANGE" in a map (previous post)! LOL at which point I couldnt possibly say! although charge wise I have a better idea, Flashpro is approx £550 and mappping will be £300, this will need doing every time after you change something though so its best to have done when all of your mods are on! The Flashpro comes with a standard map which will suit mods up to intake, exhaust and exhaust manifold pretty well.

I blame the Iphone screen for my misread :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.