2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Type R GT Milano GP Kit
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Passenger window won't operate from drivers side control only works on passenger side anybody any ideas and is it easy to sort myself?

·
Type R GT Milano GP Kit
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its ok the windows appear to be working again wasn't isolator switch. at first I had to hold the button down for drivers side and could only do passenger side from that side which also had to keep finger on, Then drivers side would go up and down on its own when button was pushed. Passenger side still playing up. I went to my car this morning and both are working perfectly. mmmmm How come?

·
Premium Member
2,053 Posts
Its ok the windows appear to be working again wasn't isolator switch. at first I had to hold the button down for drivers side and could only do passenger side from that side which also had to keep finger on, Then drivers side would go up and down on its own when button was pushed. Passenger side still playing up. I went to my car this morning and both are working perfectly. mmmmm How come?
Did you ever find the answer?... Mine has stopped working!

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,053 Posts
Yeeppp - it worked for me

Did you have the exact same problem and can you tell me exactly what you did?

Open both doors fully? Put key in two on (2) position the hold both windows button down for ten secs, then up forten seconds?.

·
regrets his username
7,981 Posts
Try this
Switch ignition on
Hold down the drive side window, when fully down hold for 2secs
Now close it and once fully closed hold it for 2secs
Turn off ignition
Same process for passenger side USING passenger side button

1 - 8 of 8 Posts