2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

Bought my 06 EX Civic a couple of weeks back, was trying to connect the HFT. I noticed the system wasn't recognising my responses.

I then did the microphone setup, and no noise was being relayed. No green light showing on the screen in the bars.

Please can someone help me with the setup and any further instructions?

Many thanks

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
I have this same problem. I'm trying to locate the Bluetooth module but can't find it. I took the right hand panel of the dash off but couldn't see anything in there...

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
186 Posts
I have this same problem. I'm trying to locate the Bluetooth module but can't find it. I took the right hand panel of the dash off but couldn't see anything in there...

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
The bluetooth module is located under the lower steering wheel cover, the right hand side panel must be removed first, undue the screw and the the lower panel that sits above your legs can be removed, the module is located on the right hand side held with 2 screws and the connecter and looks like this

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bluetooth module

If I do remove the module, will I need to replace? What problems do I look for with the module?

Dev

·
Premium Member
186 Posts
Make sure the module is there in the first instance, honda retail this @ £900
You can open the module up and ensure the secondary board is seated correctly they can become loose, second hand they sell for around £250 on flee bay

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

1 - 6 of 6 Posts