2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had it for a few months now just sorting all the little irritations out with it looking better now but plenty to do,
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

·
No Smoke no poke
3,589 Posts
Looks like a great clean example in good nick there.

Just an observation from the photo though fella, the os front brake disc looks really scored have you a sticking caliper or maybe due a change there mate.

Wardy

·
Administrator
18,056 Posts
Looks like a great clean example in good nick there.

Just an observation from the photo though fella, the os front brake disc looks really scored have you a sticking caliper or maybe due a change there mate.

Wardy
:dito: looks very neat :thumbsup:

The NSF brake disk does look scored, is it? Did I see you recently posted something about a brake change...

·
Administrator
18,056 Posts

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
still got quite a bit to do though

1 re gas air con

2 when i come off the gas then feather it it seems like the engine is being held back like its being choked any ideas (Egr has been done) any ideas?

3 the drivers door and wing has been resprayed and is a darker shade of grey (seen in my profile pic) that's got to be sorted!

4 refurb alloys in gloss black

5 probably get a spoiler or sort out laquer peel on the oem tail.

6 Remap then soon after clutch!

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
78k had a service when i before i picked it up but thinking of putting it through another and make sure they are using honda parts

·
more torque than the mrs
6,721 Posts
3 the drivers door and wing has been resprayed and is a darker shade of grey (seen in my profile pic) that's got to be sorted!
did tell you this when you bought it;) but you said no colour difference:confused:

you have a warranty get it fixed ,you could even ask for your money back if you wanted, you could buy the performance clutch and get the garage you had the car from to fit it if they agree it needs doing..as for the bodywork the drivers door as been sprayed and is a different shade that would bug the hell out of me. but good luck with the car though..
[img]http://www.civinfo.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=141242&stc=1&d=1428864355[/img]
See i thought that when i saw the picture but there is no colour change when in person ive sat there and its all the same i had the same thing with my old silver car god knows! will ring them up and see what happens.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts