2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Jack Bauer is my God
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya know what I have so many ideas floating around I am kinda doing one part at a time. Ordering the DRLs from Bog tomorrow, and I need to get my iPhone attachment sorted, so that is the first couple.

But then I have seen so many great little things from on here, and more importantly the how to's that I just cannot remember them all!

I'll not be messing with the engine or sub-structure (Costly), only cosmetic, grills and the likes, lights and bulbs, alloys in time, then the interior.

·
Premium Member
669 Posts
Nice one buddy. Looking forward to seeing the results.

·
Jack Bauer is my God
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Some photos of the recent mods:

Project ESta vinyl I made up, plus Civinfo sticker, on each side.

Honda Brake Light Cover (no dark pictures yet!)

Blue Start Button... rather proud of that!

Gear gaiter & handbrake gaiter, blue stitching (PS I know the gear knob is all skew!)

Blue numbers on steel gear knob

Blue Footwell lights (no piccy yet)

And finally: My Parrot remote mounted on custom dash - replacing the lighter socket (I have details on how I did it, but no pics sorry!)

Attachments

·
Jack Bauer is my God
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yer do you know what though it is all just pretty things so far, wait til the splitters arrive and I start messing with those, then the difference starts. Plus I need to get round to spraying the remainder of the arches and skirts... as I want to keep those.

·
Jack Bauer is my God
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
eBay £10, then I swapped the blue plastic button cover for the original red. £10 for a piece of plastic the size of a 10p... A lot I know! And I had to take the button apart to do it, but it just pops off. I am yet to wire an LED inside to brighten things up, the original either the LEF is gone or not bright enough...

·
Premium Member
6,455 Posts
Wow what a difference... Frontend is transformed and looks great... Mean and aggressive! :top:

·
Jack Bauer is my God
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Cheers guys, the more i look at it today the more i like it. Needs a damn good clean for Sunday...

I have well hidden the fact the arches need attention, originals still there.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts