2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TDi North are able to offer a Project Mu front brake disc/pad upgrade for the EP3 and FN2 Type-R’s. They are a direct replacement for the OEM disc and pad and offer outstanding performance increase over stock and other options available we have also tested and give a viable option for people wanting better brakes without opting for unnecessarily bigger brake options.

The SCR Pro 2-piece disc from Project Mu employs motorsport experience and technology that provides the highest possible heat transfer properties of all Project Mu discs. The vanes are designed to create additional turbulence inside the disc, which in turn transfers more heat from the disc to the atmosphere.

The disc itself is provided in black chrome to further increase life and resistance to distortion. Ideal for race, rally, trackday and drift applications or simply as a premium upgrade to your performance road car.

Uprated road pads: F336.NS £80+VAT
Fast road and track day pads: F336.HC+ £155+VAT
Competition pads: F336.999 £175+VAT
2-piece discs: GPRH131 £475+VAT (pair)
Replacement disc: GH039L/R £150+VAT (per disc)

Email us direct at [email protected] or give us a call for more information

·
The Property Man
6,060 Posts
are the Fast road and track day pads for both front and back?? i need a set soon for servicing

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
TDi North are able to offer a Project Mu front brake disc/pad upgrade for the EP3 and FN2 Type-R’s. They are a direct replacement for the OEM disc and pad and offer outstanding performance increase over stock and other options available we have also tested and give a viable option for people wanting better brakes without opting for unnecessarily bigger brake options.

The SCR Pro 2-piece disc from Project Mu employs motorsport experience and technology that provides the highest possible heat transfer properties of all Project Mu discs. The vanes are designed to create additional turbulence inside the disc, which in turn transfers more heat from the disc to the atmosphere.

The disc itself is provided in black chrome to further increase life and resistance to distortion. Ideal for race, rally, trackday and drift applications or simply as a premium upgrade to your performance road car.

Uprated road pads: F336.NS £80+VAT
Fast road and track day pads: F336.HC+ £155+VAT
Competition pads: F336.999 £175+VAT
2-piece discs: GPRH131 £475+VAT (pair)
Replacement disc: GH039L/R £150+VAT (per disc)

Email us direct at [email protected] or give us a call for more information
Thanks guys - prices look competitive too when compared to Touge Distribution :)

I'm looking at brake upgrades over the next few months and these are definitely ones to be considered.

One question - what's the difference between the two piece discs and the replacement disc?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Thanks guys - prices look competitive too when compared to Touge Distribution :)

I'm looking at brake upgrades over the next few months and these are definitely ones to be considered.

One question - what's the difference between the two piece discs and the replacement disc?

Thanks!
Don't worry - I've just re-read your first thread! When I first read it I didn't spot the distinction between your first two descriptions! Doh...!

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have them on my car. Quite a few people have seen how good they are.
Problem now is the UK representative has now left so I have to deal with an agent in Australia!

·
Aye Aye....
7,101 Posts
Nightmare! Lol Sorry brakes aren't my strong point at all...I think I'll just wait and speak to you guys when I come down

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
[email protected] uses the project Mu pads on his and swears buy them, reckons there the best pad hes ever used!

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
They are really good. Very very impressed by them.
I will see what deals I can get on them still as it was very good.

·
Aye Aye....
7,101 Posts
Cheers!...what kina labour charges are we talking if I wanted these pads fitted? How much extra for discs fitted?

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No. They are really good but killed the discs and pads in less than 3000 miles and this didn't include any trackdays and silly expensive to replace the rotors and pads.
If you want uprated discs then go Stoptech with Ferodo pads or something similar. If you want bigger brakes again Stoptech 330mm but not necessary unless you are tracking the car.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts