2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Sponsor
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PROJECT MU HC+ DEAL - FN2

Am pleased to be able to offer a Front + Rear pad deal on the Project MU HC+ Brake pads.

The Hyper Carbon + pads are suitable for street/track use and as with anything Mu ..you know you're getting quality!

The current deal on the Front and Rear Package is £320+vat and this is delivered to your door in the UK ..no additional taxes and charges..no need to worry about the fluctuating exchange rate either..You will pay no more than I have quoted ;)

This price is avaliable until October 31st so all orders will need to be placed before then to ensure that you get the offer price! They will arrive in my next sea freight shipment or I can send via EMS but there is a charge for this.

01797 228934 - Cazza :)
PM or caroline(at)sumopower.com :cool:

Attachments

·
The Property Man
6,060 Posts
I wanna add that these pads are amazing!!had them on mine and the bite was great..much better than the ferodos i had before

·
Premium Member
5,241 Posts
I can vouch for these pads, helped me out brake some more expensive machines at Spa! Amazing product and well worth the money

·
Sponsor
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I had Mu's on my old EP years ago , we've used em on both our own and customer cars over the years too - Just a reminder really that we've got our own Sumo gaff on the ground in Japan and pretty much anything is obtainable..and nothing gets lost ;)

[email protected] was pushing these pads yonks ago - amazing product.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts