2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Guys and girls,

I'm a member and supporter of the forum about 1,5 year and I still haven't posted my project. So here we go. The story of my fn2 is a long story. I bought her in 2008 and picked her up friday 13 februari 2009. Yes, friday 13th. When my dealer called me the car was ready, I couldn't wait a day longer :). It hasn't brought me bad luck, fingers crossed!! The plan was to keep her stock. But that plan changed quickly. I bought a Flashpro, RRC manifold,exhaust manifold and Invidia catback. Result 228 hp.

After a couple of months I had some problems with my building contractor a lost a lot of money... So I had to sell my mod's and I had to struggle to keep the car. A member of the Belgian Honda Clobforum bought everything. He sold his Hondata ecu, that ended up with me.

Another year passed, the financial problems were over. Time for a present for me: 18" OZ ultraleggera's in matt black. They changed the way the car handled, better acceleration and better in cornering.

On day I noticed someone of the Belgian Hondaforum sold his Flashpro and Toda manifold for a bargain. I immediatly took this opportunity. Now that I began modding the car again, I wanted to do it better than the first time: I also bought the Tegiwa airbox, FD2 TB and intake pipe, RRC manifold with Hondata heatshield and FD2 cams. Ferodo brakepads and brakelines were already on the car.

Today I installed the Toda, the only thing to do is the FD2 cams.

Plans in the future: balance shaft delete kit and maybe lightweight pulley's.

The day we picked her up:

On the drive of my grandmother:

2 sexy things :)

the OZ's:

Regards

·
i-VTEC - DO YOU?
3,111 Posts
Looks great, in particular I like those wheels. How are you finding it to drive after your mods?

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The cars drives great, the throttle response is much better and it keeps pulling. I still have the group n calibration, as soon as the FD2 cams are installed I get a custom map. Breaking has also improved. So it is going to be even better!

Yes, you're right I do like Horner :) I think he has a little bit more money than me!!!

·
The Party Organizer!
734 Posts
Well done you! Good to know "the bad days are over" Nice looking Milano Red CTR... Perfect colour, the fastest one!

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Today I decided to replace my tegiwa airbox with a HKS RSK. Ordered it also.

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That's one of the reasons!! :cool:

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Today I fitted the HKS RSK to my car. I don't know if I can curse here, but .... it's sounds great!! On part throttle and lower rpm is it reasonable quiet wich I like. On full throttle and high rpm is loud!! Really loud!! I saw a lot of clips on youtube but in real life it's a different story. The car seems to pull good. I made a datalog to see the IAT.

·
*Lisa* Alabaster Princess
1,750 Posts
Today I fitted the HKS RSK to my car. I don't know if I can curse here, but .... it's sounds great!! On part throttle and lower rpm is it reasonable quiet wich I like. On full throttle and high rpm is loud!! Really loud!! I saw a lot of clips on youtube but in real life it's a different story. The car seems to pull good. I made a datalog to see the IAT.

Amazing isn't it?! One of the best mods for the FN2, always puts a smile on my face :D

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes, it is. I'm really happy with it. Sounds more like a race car. Great combination with the fd2 tb and rrc. I love the gear changes at high rpm!!

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Saturday I placed a heatshield on the HKS and put a little sticker on it. The heatshield is a good combination with the HKS. According to the datalogs I made Saturday the IAT was 12° celcius, the outside temp was 9° celcius.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.