2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

Just wondering if anyone is running ProSport Gauges in there car and what are they like ?. Heard a few mixed reviews ? Not got the money for a stack of Defi Gauges unfortunately or would of got those. So the ProSport are only others JDM style I’ve seen ? Unless anyone can tell me please of any other reasonably priced good gauges.
Thankyou in advance !

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
Hey Guys,

Just wondering if anyone is running ProSport Gauges in there car and what are they like ?. Heard a few mixed reviews ? Not got the money for a stack of Defi Gauges unfortunately or would of got those. So the ProSport are only others JDM style I’ve seen ? Unless anyone can tell me please of any other reasonably priced good gauges.
Thankyou in advance !
Hey mate, I'm running pro sport evo guages and they are ace....I also read the old reviews on people saying they fail....they dont work etc....most of the reasons was down to poor instalation I can guarantee it....on thing tho is that you defo need extra wire as they only come with a few inches but that's nothing...I would recommend them to anyone willing to do the install properly.

·
Premium Member
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers mate, appriciate it ! Look really nice Gauges tbh! And def look awesome in your build ! Think for the price point there awesome and look the bizz!

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
Cheers mate, appriciate it ! Look really nice Gauges tbh! And def look awesome in your build ! Think for the price point there awesome and look the bizz!
Which ones where you thinking of? My boost guage needing a very slight turn of the screw on the back to get to correct calibration but nothing a 3 year old couldn't do

1 - 5 of 5 Posts