2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
2007 2.2 EX:-D
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! Names Karl, I have just bought a 2007 2.2cdti EX, in nighthawk black as I think they call it?! Dead happy with it, and have already trawled about looking at some tasteful improvements, but hoping someone can help with a more up to date response on the ipod connectivity saga? Mine has the sat nav built in but just want to know the best unit to get for connectivity and control and ease of fitting? Are there any fan favourites or new products out?
Many thanks guys! :eek:

·
JPP
1,555 Posts
Hello and welcome Karl nice to see you opted for the best colour NHB....;)

·
Redline Monster
1,575 Posts
Hello Karl & welcome to Civinfo

·
Registered
180 Posts
Hey hey,

I got the connects2 kit so I could hook up my iPod and have an aux in. Was quite a simple task, just a took a bit of time. No more time than it takes to get behind the head unit.

·
2007 2.2 EX:-D
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey hey,

I got the connects2 kit so I could hook up my iPod and have an aux in. Was quite a simple task, just a took a bit of time. No more time than it takes to get behind the head unit.
Hey Roo, cheers for the reply, what's the kit like for accessibility and steering wheel controls etc? Any track data shown on the display and does it charge the ipod? I'm looking at this and the xcarlink, don't know which is best!

·
Registered
58 Posts
In exactly the same position as you having also just bought a 2007 2.2 EX, I was going to go down the XCARLINK route with a USB interface rather than iPod. I don't believe any of the aftermarket systems display track data unfortunately although they do allow use of the steering wheel controls.

Shane

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, all. I just bought a Honda Civic 2006 1.8 i-vtec 6 speed. I'm very happy because that's the car I dreamed for. Sorry for my English, it's not very good but I will try to improve it. I have so many questions... I don't know where to start, but I will read the posts and then .... if something not clear.. Wish you all the best.... by the way my name is Stoyan originally from Bulgaria

1 - 12 of 12 Posts