2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi There,

We are pleased to say that we are (my wife) a proud owner of a new Civic. We must say: We love it!!!

Also love this site for all it's information. Good job![smilie=upyeah.gif]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
New car

New car looks great,enjoy.:cool:

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
You sure it's a 1.4? The 1.4s I have seen have blanked off exhausts at the back!

·
Registered
235 Posts
looking nice

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You sure it's a 1.4? The 1.4s I have seen have blanked off exhausts at the back!

Ehh Bungle..... it's an accessory ;)....for the 1.4. Just for the looks of it. The original exhaust (is still) placed left from the right triangle.

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Welcome to the club

·
Registered
676 Posts
hey very nice car! (and very nice garden;))

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you all

Love the smell and love to take the civic for a spin rather then mow the garden;). I must say that the 1.4 is behaving with much souplesse. And the chassis is moves like a cart through corners. Happy people here :D!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Triangles

The dealer charged us Eur € 250,- including mounting.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Auto Scholing Twente is the best Honda dealership in the Netherlands!!! I'm getting mine on the 15th of sept. also ordered at Auto Scholing Twente. He told me about the possibility to upgrade a 1.4 with 1.8/2.2 exhausts. Looks so much better with these exhaust, a very well spend of EUR 250.--

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Auto Scholing Twente is the best Honda dealership in the Netherlands!!! I'm getting mine on the 15th of sept. also ordered at Auto Scholing Twente. He told me about the possibility to upgrade a 1.4 with 1.8/2.2 exhausts. Looks so much better with these exhaust, a very well spend of EUR 250.--

I agree! Enjoy your new purchase!
Regards

·
Registered
1 Posts
Very nice car ^^

I have exactly the same one same color and all.

Very happy with it. the onyl thing I woudl ahve liked it to have extra is an I pod connection; apart from that all great!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts