2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After few years waiting, after few diffrent hondas, after few diffrent cars my dream came true!!:)
I am very happy owner of fd2r in championship white.
Is very hard to find that car in ROI but I found and i bought just few km from my house:)
Just few mods on the car when i bought:
Tenzo r wheels,
Skunk2 catback,
and black front splliter,
I have a lot of plans for the car but i have my wedding in august so i have to keep it money for that day:) but the most impotant thing i have for that day FD2 will be with me on my wedding:)
Few photos:

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
Lovely mate!! [smilie=coolup.gif]

·
A wizard is never late...
793 Posts
That looks the business mate, never seen a white car shine so much

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My friend did that in Poland for me before my wedding. Thanks guys for comments .. soon i will post some photos from my wedding day with FD2 :) .

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I want change alloys and suspension.. I am sure i will buy bc coilovers but i am not sure about wheels.. i am thinking about 3sdm or japan racing wheels . i post photos on that wheels after photoshop.. what you think??

or maybe you have any proposition?? I want spent max 1000 euro for alloys without tyres.. thanks

·
Premium Member
505 Posts
Personally I'd stay Jap. How about Volk CE28s in bronze?

·
Registered
76 Posts
nice photo shopping , i was tempted with 3sdm's a while back. think look really good a fd2 but with the sizes they come in might have to run a lot of tyre stretch.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I am thinking about enkei rpf1 but i need more money for that alloys.Do you know where i can that type of alloys but used? what you think guys?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts