2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wondering if anyone on here takes their Honda to TGM sports because I got my car MOT and serviced there for the first time on Thursday just gone and was sorting paper work out and notice that on both failed and passed MOT certificate it said Ravenscroft motors in Fleet as inspection authority I am concerned if this is normal.

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
Just wondering if anyone on here takes their Honda to TGM sports because I got my car MOT and serviced there for the first time on Thursday just gone and was sorting paper work out and notice that on both failed and passed MOT certificate it said Ravenscroft motors in Fleet as inspection authority I am concerned if this is normal.

hi mate,absoultley no need to worry dude,TGM don't MOT cars onsite,tom has been using Ravenscroft for many,many years...it works really well,Tom take`s his cars up to run through the mot,he`s on-hand if it fails,and gets it straight back on the ramps back at TGM..for years .we`v taken all our family cars their aswell,the guys really do care about what they are doing...a work colleague has been a Honda fanboy since the 90`s and always used and continue`s to use TGM...no disrespect to Honda main dealer tech`s but TGM have been building and racing Honda`s for decades...their facebook page tells you all you need to know...don't worry mate,your "R" is in good hands:wink3:

·
Registered
551 Posts
hi mate,absoultley no need to worry dude,TGM don't MOT cars onsite,tom has been using Ravenscroft for many,many years...it works really well,Tom take`s his cars up to run through the mot,he`s on-hand if it fails,and gets it straight back on the ramps back at TGM..for years .we`v taken all our family cars their aswell,the guys really do care about what they are doing...a work colleague has been a Honda fanboy since the 90`s and always used and continue`s to use TGM...no disrespect to Honda main dealer tech`s but TGM have been building and racing Honda`s for decades...their facebook page tells you all you need to know...don't worry mate,your "R" is in good hands:wink3:
Nice one, i will be using TGM from next year when my first type r ownership service is due. Heard great things about them. How much is a service for a fn2 there?

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
Nice one, i will be using TGM from next year when my first type r ownership service is due. Heard great things about them. How much is a service for a fn2 there?
Depends what you want doing really....they are happy to carry out a scheduled service,or you can list the things you want done and they will quote from their....I know your car is low milage,but given its almost 10 years old id consider a valve check(£100 or so) for piece of mind....cheers bud

·
Registered
551 Posts
Depends what you want doing really....they are happy to carry out a scheduled service,or you can list the things you want done and they will quote from their....I know your car is low milage,but given its almost 10 years old id consider a valve check(£100 or so) for piece of mind....cheers bud
Nice one mate and absolutely. Going to be getting everything done inc valve and brake fluid plus transmission. Thanks

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts