2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I need to wash my car quickly and I know that I do not have time to drag a Chamoi overit, I use the Flash car washer. This is a head unit that contains a well for the deturgent and a filter for cleaning and softening the water.

I find that I can wash the car using this and then put it into Drying mode which passes filtered water over the car which does not need to be Chamoied as the water dries without leaving those nasty white marks.

Velocity :lol:

·
Registered
63 Posts
I quite like the Flash car kit, it definately is the lazy man's answer to not needing to drive to petrol station carwash or spend too much time doing it. Just a shame I can't use it in my area any more, damn these drought orders. Oh well still doesn't stop me using a buckets of water and thanks to this forum the Meguiars products I have now bought :wink:

Must look at getting the Quik Detailer though for those extra quick wash touch ups to keep my new pride and joy looking sparkling clean. Oh well not long to go now to pick up time :D :D :D

·
12th June 2006 1.8EX
1,119 Posts
Unguided said:
I quite like the Flash car kit, it definately is the lazy man's answer to not needing to drive to petrol station carwash or spend too much time doing it. Just a shame I can't use it in my area any more, damn these drought orders. Oh well still doesn't stop me using a buckets of water and thanks to this forum the Meguiars products I have now bought :wink:

Must look at getting the Quik Detailer though for those extra quick wash touch ups to keep my new pride and joy looking sparkling clean. Oh well not long to go now to pick up time :D :D :D
Drought orders, in the north west we are thinking of building an 'Ark' :lol: Just a thought if London is 'Down there' and Lacashire is 'Up here' why doesn't all this rain we have been having run down to you then you wouldn't have a drought order :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
382 Posts
WoolyCiv said:
Drought orders, in the north west we are thinking of building an 'Ark' :lol: Just a thought if London is 'Down there' and Lacashire is 'Up here' why doesn't all this rain we have been having run down to you then you wouldn't have a drought order :lol: :lol:
I'm with you WoolyCiv. I spent a fortune on the Maguiers gear and I'm waiting for it to stop raining so that I can use it. This is the 4th consecutive day they have forecast dry weather, and they are wrong again [smilie=its-a-tard.:

·
Registered
63 Posts
pjelsworth said:
I'm with you WoolyCiv. I spent a fortune on the Maguiers gear and I'm waiting for it to stop raining so that I can use it. This is the 4th consecutive day they have forecast dry weather, and they are wrong again [smilie=its-a-tard.:[/quote]

Well you better come down to London then, I've just spent the morning washing my 206 for part-ex later, nice bright sunny day here. Not seen any rain for well over a week.

Now if I could only find something to do to really help pass the time before I get my new pride and joy.

·
12th June 2006 1.8EX
1,119 Posts
Unguided said:
pjelsworth said:
I'm with you WoolyCiv. I spent a fortune on the Maguiers gear and I'm waiting for it to stop raining so that I can use it. This is the 4th consecutive day they have forecast dry weather, and they are wrong again [smilie=its-a-tard.:[/quote]

Well you better come down to London then, I've just spent the morning washing my 206 for part-ex later, nice bright sunny day here. Not seen any rain for well over a week.

Now if I could only find something to do to really help pass the time before I get my new pride and joy.
Hope you did't use a hose pipe :wink: :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts