2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
The metal barrels pull out. There could be a circlip. But I swear it judt pulls out. As for the plastic connectors. There should be a thumb push and they come out. They may be a bit stiff at first but they do come off. The speakers are probably just tight and need a little tap. (on the plastic mount). Dude any problems just shout.

·
Premium Member
362 Posts
graeme, i've a friend who turned his ignition on with the seat out annd had the exact same problem for a while. Another friend pointed him to a local garage who reset the light for a very reasonable £10, it can be done at an independant garage and doesn't have to cost the earth either.

BFM

·
Registered
100 Posts
Blimey, This is brilliant, could you message me all the costings & where you had this done? im geting quotes on stuff like this at the moment

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Blimey, This is brilliant, could you message me all the costings & where you had this done? im geting quotes on stuff like this at the moment
I would love to but I have done most myself... A lot of the gear is years old so hard to quote money on but the install took probably over 250 hours..

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Well even after 18 months the system is still going strong! Going to be adding and aux inout via clean sweep in the next couple of weeks!

·
Replica man
2,175 Posts
my head hurts jst looking at this, going to sound great tho.good luck with the head unit tho wonder what setup your going for there

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Still working

Crazy 4 years on and still loving it. Where can I get a spare top panel that sits above air vent on head unit.. Gonna do a funky iPhone mount...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Hello all,

Car still going, well after that debacle with replacing the heater blower. I thought as the entire dash is out I would upgrade my phono to jack for phone plug in and add bluetooth connection. I added the JL Audio Mbb-rx. Little box to phono's with male outs. Power and negative for wire up.

All I can say is why have I not done this 2 years ago. The output is so much greater than the line output from your phone and better quality. If your using a phono to jack I would seriously recommend one of these.

Thanks for reading and yes the car is still the same.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts