2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

Quite happy with the sound!

1K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  stevenmcc 
#1 ·
So yesterday a fellow CTR owner pulls alongside on the private motorway. First one iv seen with the wind deflectors on,which are now on my shopping list, and a big type r sticker on the rear side windows,didnt notice a civinfo sticker.

Anyway i give it the beans & off i go,not sure if he tried or not but either way i was way out in front then slowed back down. So he catches up alongside me and motions for me to put the window down. First thought was 'here we go,prob wants to start trouble' Pessemistic i know but its been the case before. As it happened i was chuffed to bits when he wanted to know what exhaust system i had! Then got the big thumbs up! :p

Iv not had the mods done long and work away so only driven with them for a few weeks. I know what it sounds like from inside but it feels good to know at least one person who's heard it from outside also appreciates.

Thanks TDI north!

#5 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.