·
Premium Member
12,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Welcome to my

First Quiz

Can you do better than James May?

Are you as good looking as the Hamster?

Can you make pictures work on this pesky internet thing?

To celebrate our first three months, we are giving away the following prize:

An amazing, second hand login account to a now little used blog! But this account is special. Yes, it has been dormant for a while, but login with these details and pagers buzz, bells ring, and a team of web censors are at the ready!

Fantastic!

All you have to do, is identify the following mysterious photo of a bit on the Ford Civic Ghia:

quiz1.jpg

Answers below please.

Small print: there's no actual prize obviously, and no login information. D'oh! And if you're getting angry this is what's known as a "joke", but you might not get it if you didn't get spammed earlier today.

·
Banned
1,712 Posts
Have you been on the magic mushrooms ?? [smilie=boggl3y3dum:

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
Is it the indicator stalk?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Is it an air scoop?????????????????

·
Premium Member
12,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nope - easily visible without opening anything, or getting on you back or whatever. I see it every time I approach the car.

·
Registered
189 Posts
OK, Whats a ford civic ghia??????????????????

·
Premium Member
12,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The spoof is based on an spam email that came (3 times) this afternoon from a certain blog beta site. It said something about "Could you write a review like Jeremy Clarkson" and had a load of broken links (like the ones above). It then went on to tell us that they are about to set up a new blog, on Ford cars. I'm sure the ffoc and all the other forums will lose users by the, er, couple, to the blog beta site! BG and I were on MSN when the spam came in - we were just giggling at the unprofessional delivery and desparation of the plea for posts.

·
12th June 2006 1.8EX
1,119 Posts
elfa7 said:
Have you been on the magic mushrooms ?? [smilie=boggl3y3dum:[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
975 Posts
huh for civic ghia??||?/

·
12th June 2006 1.8EX
1,119 Posts
It's the indentation left in the front bumper of a ford civic ghia ( :? :roll: ) from Civic Ladybird hitting it :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
12,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
OK, here are all three:

Thingy A:

quiz1.jpg

Thingy B:

quiz2.jpg

Thingy C:

quiz3.jpg

Since the stickers are on the move* now, the first pair goes for free to the winner**.

* Real soon now.
** The irrational decision is mine, all mine.

·
Registered
975 Posts
WoolyCiv said:
It's the indentation left in the front bumper of a ford civic ghia ( :? :roll: ) from Civic Ladybird hitting it :lol: :lol: :lol:
lol v funny

wat is a ford civicghiccsaaa

·
Registered
36 Posts
well, thingy C has to be part of a (probably LED) lighting cluster. I think thingy B is also some kind of lighting reflector. Still clueless on thingy A

·
Banned
1,712 Posts
A. Dent by Jane. B. Close up of female tongue. C. Pass. 8)

·
Premium Member
12,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Specific locations needed. It's not that tricky, I just stood outside the Civ, took 2 shots, walked 3 paces and took another... :)

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
B is the back of the steering wheel.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts