2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
The D is for Dave
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I need a few bits to tidy up my engine bay.

1. A bump-stop for the bonnet, I can't find a drawing of this, only a picture here:

That bit in the bottom right corner, in the hole in the plastic.

2. Also need the correct size trim clips for holding the plastics in the engine bay down. 10 should do. The 10mm ones are too big but the 8mm ones look different on the website.

3. A set of EGR valve gaskets

Thanks.

·
Vendor
1,433 Posts
Hi, I need a few bits to tidy up my engine bay.

1. A bump-stop for the bonnet, I can't find a drawing of this, only a picture here:

That bit in the bottom right corner, in the hole in the plastic.

2. Also need the correct size trim clips for holding the plastics in the engine bay down. 10 should do. The 10mm ones are too big but the 8mm ones look different on the website.

3. A set of EGR valve gaskets

Thanks.

Thank you for your enquiry, please can you send this enquiry with your car registration number and the specific clip locations you are requiring and we can check into the part numbers and see if they are the same.

Thank you

·
The D is for Dave
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Hi, sorry for the late reply, pictures of the connectors are below.

One of these:

This is in the top left and right corners, fixing the plastic to the wing.

One of these:

This is under the windscreen joining the plastic under the windscreen to the bits in the corner. You can just about see one in the very top-left of the picture in the first post.

Ten of these:

I'm not sure if these are the 8mm fixings listed on the website.

One of these:

The big bump stops as shown at the bottom of the picture in the first post.

EGR and swirl valve gaskets. All for YE56WVO.

Edit: Just remembered I also need a set of the bolts that secure the brake discs to the hubs for the front axle (4 bolts)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts