2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ABP. I've recently purchased an FN2 (SW07 HLZ) which judging by the stamp in my cars service book, was serviced with you guys in 2012! Could you give me any details on what was done at all or what was picked up?

Anyway the main question I came to ask was how much would you charge for a decent set of lowering springs, around 20-30mm drop, I've heard eibach are good? With a FRSU and wheel spacers? In addition, an oil And filter change at the same time?

Thanks
Ryan

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Hi Ryan, thanks for getting in touch.

We saw the FN2 in April 2012 for the small 5th service and replaced the rear discs and pads with OE items and EBC greens (similar compound to OE).

Our most popular setup is the 30mm Eibachs with our FRS. Depending on how many shims we need to fit to the rear, cost ranges from £450.00 to 484.00 inc VAT and all labour. That is using Eibach adjusters and spring kit.

I hope that helps, look here for a breakdown in costs and other options;

http://www.civinfo.com/forum/abp-motorsport/70179-abp-current-suspension-geometry-prices.html

Cheers,
Rich

·
Premium Member
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, very useful and good to know. It's still running the same pads on the rear now, I will be in touch come payday!

Regards

1 - 3 of 3 Posts