2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Dan im looking to do the trim conversion on my 5 door 61 plate es t. After owning a dc2 and atr i cant be living with the blandishness lol.
Ill be looking for a quote on the full kit inc arches sills and front/rear bumper splitters but not the spoiler. These will be in polished metal colour. If you could give me a quote with both the gp and standard type r that would be great.

·
Vendor
1,433 Posts
Hi Dan im looking to do the trim conversion on my 5 door 61 plate es t. After owning a dc2 and atr i cant be living with the blandishness lol.
Ill be looking for a quote on the full kit inc arches sills and front/rear bumper splitters but not the spoiler. These will be in polished metal colour. If you could give me a quote with both the gp and standard type r that would be great.
Hi, Thank you for your enquiry, we are dealing with a very large volume of enquiries, this will take a little time, please bare with us

·
Vendor
1,433 Posts
Hi, Thank you for your enquiry, we are dealing with a very large volume of enquiries, this will take a little time, please bare with us
Hi, Thank you very much for your patience, I have been looking into this for you, I have priced up the conversion with the GP pack as the Type R wasn't available in polished metal, there are TYPE S options that would be colour coded however the GP Pack would probably be the cost effective way.

FRONT WHEEL ARCH PROTECTOR - £85.85 INC VAT EACH
REAR WHEEL ARCH PROTECTOR - £83.71 INC VAT EACH
SIDE SKIRTS - £139 INC VAT EACH
GP PACK - £648.46 INC VAT
REAR EXHAUST TRIANGLE SET - £159.99 INC VAT

TOTAL - £1425.57 INC VAT
INCLUDING FORUM LOYALTY
DISCOUNT - £1354.29 INC VAT

hope this helps

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Could you give me an amended price on the following parts please in polished metal. Side skirts, all four arches and triangles for the type r splitters. Also Are these parts all the same wether type r or s They seem so on lings.

·
Vendor
1,433 Posts
Could you give me an amended price on the following parts please in polished metal. Side skirts, all four arches and triangles for the type r splitters. Also Are these parts all the same wether type r or s They seem so on lings.

Please refer to the previous post, we broke the prices down so that you could mix and match what you might want to purchase.

Hope this helps

1 - 8 of 8 Posts