2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As title really, neither has any output, speakers themselves are fine (swapped left for right to be sure) and the connections are OK. Is there another connector behind the dash maybe?

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Drivers side right? I've heard this alot on here. From looking at other threads people say there's possibly a break in the wiring that goes from the door into the car due to to the drivers door being used the most. I've never got in the mood to try and fix mine, sounds like a nightmare lol. I've put up with it for about 2 years now :D

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds logical, but all the door loom goes through one grommet between door and car, and the rest of the door electrics work just fine so isn't screaming at me as the most likely cause. Could the removal of the Bassworks amp have anything to do with it? (Although I can't imagine why it would).

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
My r/h front speakers went off about a year ago ....but ...I'm upgrading my head unit at the end of the month and going to get the speaker sorted at last will post what the problem was

·
Registered
30 Posts
As title really, neither has any output, speakers themselves are fine (swapped left for right to be sure) and the connections are OK. Is there another connector behind the dash maybe?
Hey,

Did you manage to fix this? My front right hand (main) speaker has stopped working... it was on and off for a bit, then nothing!

Thanks,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts