2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know who you are....female driving a Milano Red R in Long eaton/Sawley today with THE coolest number plate possible on a CTR.....

·
The Talented Mr. Robbieee
3,295 Posts
You know who you are....female driving a Milano Red R in Long eaton/Sawley today with THE coolest number plate possible on a CTR.....
:confused:

·
3,295 Posts
a civic?

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know it's a bit criptic ain't it, but as we're not allowed to post number plates on here, I can't really tell you what the plate was.....It was THAT good, I can't even give you a clue.....well, maybe just one.....it only had 5 digits.....on a TYPE R.......:confused::confused:;)

·
Registered
250 Posts
well yes but a types GT in bluish silver with some kind of parrot kit(dont know what that is) so it took me 3 hours to take out all my stuff out of my car then next week ill have to fit everything back in, the sub will be the hardest by far.

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
I'm guessing I know what it is but can't really post it can I?

But if it is what I think it is then wow - best ever possible plate!:)

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
Plates have been posted before - maybe you may wish to take it into the members only section to discuss or a private mail between you guys?

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
Cheers - my suspicion was correct. Accidentally I PM'd iluvtoberevved instead so he is now in on the know as well!!!

It's not really difficult to think of though - as you say it's the best possible plate :D

·
3,295 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts